Fiio K1 [Archive] - Audio & Video Forums

PDA

View Full Version : Fiio K1

harley .guy07
04-19-2016, 01:51 PM
I just found this little device to use with my new Dell XPS 13 laptop to get better audio out of it when I was on the run and this little device is quit good for the 40 bucks spent. I really just got it to make my headphones sound tolerable directly from my computer and it have beat that in spades. This little k1 paired with my Grado sr80i's are a killer little setup for the money and beats a hell of a lot of setups way more expensive. The K1 brings the low end out of the Grado's and makes them really sound great, probably better than any affordable Dac amp that I have paired them with in the past. Any one looking for a great little affordable dac/amp to try should give one a shot

http://www.amazon.com/K1-Portable-Headphone-Amplifier-Titanium/dp/B0189EVGAG

sjtm
04-21-2016, 10:45 AM
Love my Fiio X3 - paired with my Sennheiser 598's it was the basis for recognizing how much sound quality I had been missing from my Iphone, and that led me to putting together my first home stereo system in 25 years.

harley .guy07
06-09-2016, 06:53 PM
Yeah I bought my K1 simply to improve the sound of My Dell XPS 13 when I travel and it fits the bill. I am not willing to put a bunch of money into a travel rig that is going to be moved around and thrown in luggage and back packs and such. the K1 handles most of my audio files, sound much better than the headphone jack on any pc or mac, and while it is not a giant killer in regards to other small dacs out there it will hold its own especially for the money. They sound good with my Audio Technica and Grado headphones that I own.

BillShiphr
01-25-2022, 09:06 AM
Försök beställa generiska läkemedel med problem med bakterieinfektioner - definitivt utan biverkningar, oavsett hur konstigt det kan låta. I allmänhet en fantastisk historia: den verkar omedelbart efter den första ansökan och är absolut inte skadlig köpa ciprofloxacin (https://svensktapotek.net/cipro/). Jag är mycket nöjd, jag rekommenderar det