Facebook [Archive] - Audio & Video Forums

PDA

View Full Version : Facebook

Mr Peabody
03-04-2016, 08:26 PM
Just wondering who here is on Facebook? I'm friends with a couple members, I'll let them reveal themselves if they want.

My friendly personality is dominant tonight, anyone want to be friends, :)

Smokey
03-04-2016, 10:03 PM
Sorry Mr peabody, I am probably one of few left in the world who don't have a Facebook page. Call me old school :D

BTW, I see you are two post away from 10,000 post mark. Congratulation on that milestone and keep up the good work.

Mr Peabody
03-05-2016, 07:23 AM
That's alright Smokey you are still my friend :) We won't call you old timer, just technology cautious, how's that? LOL

Feanor
03-05-2016, 07:48 AM
Mr P, thanks for the thought.

I happen to be on Facebook but use if very little. My "friends" there are all there on account of family ties; really, no one else would be interested in my boring life.

JohnMichael
03-05-2016, 11:17 AM
I am on Facebook but as you can imagine a lot of liberal posts, pictures of Paris, some music, social interests, and some politics. Of course I also enjoy animal rescue stories and anything beagles.

thekid
03-05-2016, 02:44 PM
I'm on Facebook and would happy to be friends with you Mr.P. I don't post there that much I guess in part because I lead a boring life. There is a Vintage Stereo group on Facebook that is fun to browse just for the gear pics.

ForeverAutumn
03-06-2016, 04:46 AM
I sent you a PM. :)