Any body ordered from Save-on-Audio.com [Archive] - Audio & Video Forums

PDA

View Full Version : Any body ordered from Save-on-Audio.com

gwill1010
01-13-2016, 11:01 AM
This place has some great prices on Sunfire subs. I know it's a liquidation house, offers no manufacturer warranty, ect, but the pricing is amazing and for me worth the risk.

Anyone?

blackraven
01-14-2016, 10:17 AM
I have ordered from similar companies like the one below and have had good luck. A friend of mine ordered a whole system-integrated Matrantz amp, CD player, speakers and Pro-Ject TT without problems.

Turntables | Accessories4less (http://www.accessories4less.com/make-a-store/category/turntables/home-audio/audio-components/turntables/1.html)

Here is another company-

Audiophile Liquidator Sunfire (http://www.audiophileliquidator.net/index.php?manufacturers_id=78)

Accessories4less always seems to have the lowest prices.

gwill1010
01-15-2016, 02:31 PM
strange, Accessories4less has the sunfire sub i'm looking at but they want full retail. Save-on-Audio.com has it for 50% off.

Thanks very much for your comment.

blackraven
01-15-2016, 07:40 PM
strange, Accessories4less has the sunfire sub i'm looking at but they want full retail. Save-on-Audio.com has it for 50% off.

Thanks very much for your comment.

These discount places are always hit and miss. You need to compare prices. A4L runs sales all the time and then takes things off sale. So you have to hit them just right.

gwill1010
01-31-2016, 04:23 PM
This place has some great prices on Sunfire subs. I know it's a liquidation house, offers no manufacturer warranty, ect, but the pricing is amazing and for me worth the risk.

Anyone?

I hate when people don't follow up. I ordered a sunfire sub. Crutchfield sells for $1999, I found it a little cheaper. I ordered from save-on-audio. Price was under 1K + $80 shipping.

I'm very happy with the packaging and product. I kept opening, and opening, and opening boxes. It may have been opened/'open box' but was advertised as brand new. I could not tell, most of the packaging appeared to be factory sealed. one item or another appeared suspect as I unpacked. The gloss black sub appeared to have no fingerprints or any marring. I only state all the above cuz I was so suspicious.

I am very happy.

blackraven
01-31-2016, 06:26 PM
Congrats on the sub!