Saw Trainwreck Today [Archive] - Audio & Video Forums

PDA

View Full Version : Saw Trainwreck Today

Jack in Wilmington
08-11-2015, 01:38 PM
Didn't know anybody in the cast and only went on the previews that I saw on TV. It was a little slow getting up to speed, but once there, it was quite funny. Give it a solid 7.5 out of 10.

Worf101
08-12-2015, 11:21 AM
Thanks for the review Jack. I've been debating on whether or not to see this one....

Thanks....

Worf

Jack in Wilmington
08-12-2015, 02:23 PM
Thanks for the review Jack. I've been debating on whether or not to see this one....

Thanks....

Worf

There's something sexy about Amy Schumer. She's a little chunky, has a bit of an overbite and has just that touch of sluttyness that works.

Mr Peabody
09-04-2016, 06:49 PM
I saw this earlier this year and thought it was hilarious. It made me a big Amy Schumer fan and I agree with Jack's observation of her.

There's a few parts that had me rolling like her first boyfriend and her at the movies and the intervention sceen, LOL

Hyfi
09-07-2016, 04:08 AM
I have this one in queue, looking forward to a good laugh

topspeed
09-07-2016, 09:24 AM
My wife loved this movie, but it wasn't my cup 'o tea. Despite the fact that I like Amy Shumer as a comedienne, her character was so devoid of redeeming qualities, I simply didn't care what happened to her.

Don't mind me, I thought Birdman was one of the worst movies ever made and it won Best Picture, so what do I know?

Feanor
09-13-2016, 06:34 AM
My wife loved this movie, but it wasn't my cup 'o tea. Despite the fact that I like Amy Shumer as a comedienne, her character was so devoid of redeeming qualities, I simply didn't care what happened to her.

Don't mind me, I thought Birdman was one of the worst movies ever made and it won Best Picture, so what do I know?

I could stand to watch only about half-an-hour of 'Birdman'. At that point I concluded (fairly or otherwise) that is was nothing but smarmy narcissistic showbiz BS.