First Concert of the Year For Me [Archive] - Audio & Video Forums

PDA

View Full Version : First Concert of the Year For Me

Mr Peabody
08-02-2015, 06:31 PM
And, first in a long while really. In order of which they played, a multi line up;
Nothing More, I was surprised they played first since I hadn't heard of the 2nd band, Hurt. Nothing More's self titled album broke the band in a big way. Excellent performance although they were given only a short time. At one point they all sort of ganged up on the bass guitar on a stand to make interesting music, one guy even using drum sticks and on the last song all played drums simultaneously.
Third was POD, strong set.
Then, Canada's own, Three Days Grace. Goes without saying, killer. Really mad they were only given a short time, no encore and they didn't even get to Chalk Outline, but they have enough "hit songs" they filled the time they had.
The headliner was Shinedown, I'm not a fan, I couldn't believe Three Days Grace opened for them. I find 3DG a much better band.

ForeverAutumn
08-02-2015, 07:48 PM
I freakin' LOVE Three Days Grace. I've only seen them live once though, after their first album came out. They were great.

I've only heard of two bands in that line-up. 3DG and Shinedown. I agree that 3DG is the better band of the two.

Mr Peabody
08-07-2015, 05:16 PM
Strange, I responded to this post but now don't see it.

I thought you may have heard of P.O.D (Payable On Death) Their album Satelite broke them big with Youth of the Nation, Boom, Alive & the title track. Even more tasty tracks to be heard.

Nothing More, you should check out, there 2014 self titled album broke them big. Tracks like This Is The Time, Jenny & Mr MTV. They get spins on Sirius's Octance. In fact, on the way home they took over the station and played some tracks.

I can't seem to post on AR rom my clipboard or I would have left you some links.