Ant Man! [Archive] - Audio & Video Forums

PDA

View Full Version : Ant Man!

Worf101
07-30-2015, 06:33 AM
"Ant Man" - Didn't expect much from this one but was pleasantly surprised. Ant Man was an "also ran" superhero in the Marvel line. Not very interesting even with his spouse at his side. Marvel's on a roll. Wednesday night, movies been out a while and still the theatre was almost full. Word of mouth is giving this one serious legs. Funny, fast, bright and cool. I dug it so much I'd actually like to see a sequel. If Marvel can successfully reboot The Fantastic Four later this year they will have hit for the cycle.

Worf

Mr Peabody
08-02-2015, 06:07 PM
I'll have to check it out.

Jack in Wilmington
08-03-2015, 04:57 AM
I'll have to check it out.

We're going tomorrow. Tuesday is $5.00 ticket for all Regal Crown members.

thekid
08-03-2015, 04:07 PM
My son and I saw it and I agree 100% with Worf's review.
Paul Rudd looks to be the successor to Robert Downey Jr as the wisecracking Superhero.

blackraven
08-08-2015, 08:59 AM
I agree, it was a fun and entertaining movie. If you sat through the credits you would have seen that there is going to be a sequel or spin off with the Wasp.

Worf101
08-09-2015, 07:31 AM
I agree, it was a fun and entertaining movie. If you sat through the credits you would have seen that there is going to be a sequel or spin off with the Wasp.

Yeah I saw the stinger BUT if there hadn't been enough Box Office with this one there wouldn't be a sequel. I don't think I have to worry though. This one brought in plenty of dosh. I'm sure "The Wasp" will be featured prominently in her own considering the flack Marvel and DC are getting about the paucity of female Superhero leads.

Worf