Sunfire MK IV True Subwoofer Value?? [Archive] - Audio & Video Forums

PDA

View Full Version : Sunfire MK IV True Subwoofer Value??

stentler
07-14-2015, 01:20 PM
Hi,
I am so sorry if this is a strange request but I really didn't know where else to find people who would adequately be able to help with an answer for this.

My father recently passed away and I am in the process of trying to sell and find second lives for a lot of his things. One of the items is a

Sunfire MK IV True Subwoofer

It is in great working condition. I know this is a high quality sub, but have no idea how to price it to sell. I have seen various prices from $200-$800 for this, and was hoping someone would be able to give me a realistic figure I could list it at. Thanks for the help! 988098819882

Mr Peabody
07-15-2015, 07:16 PM
I am personally not sure, you might check Audiogon.com to see if any are for sale there to see what they go for. If you have other components it could be worth a short subscribe to their Bluebook which would give you the value and what that item sold for on the site high/low price.

Poultrygeist
09-24-2015, 03:09 AM
I have the same sub in my HT. Fantastic for sound effects but sad to say I don't find it very musical. Don't know when yours was made but I've had mine for 7 or 8 years and it was used.

Mine was a gift from my son-in-law who works in the HT industry. It was expensive when new but I doubt it would bring that much on Craig's List. I'm thinking of selling mine and wouldn't expect more that a couple of hundred. If you're successful in getting more please let me know.