Bizzare Foods That We Like. [Archive] - Audio & Video Forums

PDA

View Full Version : Bizzare Foods That We Like.

Jack in Wilmington
05-22-2015, 01:45 PM
To carry on a good idea by JM, what kind of bizzare foods to we like. It can be a singular food like alligator or rattlesnake, or a strange combo of things thrown together. We're on vacation now with two other couples and just watching them is interesting.

JohnMichael
05-22-2015, 02:52 PM
I like escargot and some people will not even try snails. Calves sweet breads are an interesting taste with a mild liver flavor. I like goose liver but not cow's liver. If I trust the chef I would try about anything. Well maybe not haggis or blood puddings.

Jack in Wilmington
05-22-2015, 04:32 PM
I like escargot and some people will not even try snails. Calves sweet breads are an interesting taste with a mild liver flavor. I like goose liver but not cow's liver. If I trust the chef I would try about anything. Well maybe not haggis or blood puddings.

No haggis or blood pudding? You sound like Sheldon. You're more adventuresome than I am when it comes to trying new foods. I'm more of the Diners, Drive-ins and Dives kind of guy, where I see a new dish and download the recipe.

Feanor
05-22-2015, 05:07 PM

No haggis or blood pudding? I've had and enjoyed both.

blackraven
05-22-2015, 05:12 PM
I eat all ethnic foods (snails too). Growing up in NYC I was exposed to all types of foods and I have continued the tradition here in the Twin Cities with my kids. I like some bizarre foods like Geoduck which is a long neck clam.

bfalls
05-23-2015, 09:38 AM
I eat all ethnic foods (snails too). Growing up in NYC I was exposed to all types of foods and I have continued the tradition here in the Twin Cities with my kids. I like some bizarre foods like Geoduck which is a long neck clam.

You learn something new everyday. That is a strange food. I didn't know clams had duck names or necks, let alone long necks.