Dear... Dear Bruno... [Archive] - Audio & Video Forums

PDA

View Full Version : Dear... Dear Bruno...

karl k
04-27-2004, 06:40 PM
Haven't you learned anything while you've been here? The whole time I've been trying to convey the idea that people are way too sensitive and should be more tolerant/less "PC". Above all, the live and let live approach would be less stressful and a better way for all.

I'm sorry man... I love ya and all but I gotta say that the Posting Freak just got

BURNED!!!

Should have left well enough alone...eh?

Heh-heh-he-heh ya YA heh FIRRRRRE heh fire is cool! :D

JSE
04-27-2004, 07:57 PM
I never knew Chris had a kindof wicked sense of humor to him. :p

Bruno, relax man. Personally, I like "Posting Freak". I'll trade ya "Senior Member" for it. Take a day off, reflect, and get your ass back here. :D

I've gotta ask, why the adversion to addict?

JSE

Chris
04-28-2004, 11:44 AM
I never knew Chris had a kindof wicked sense of humor to him. :p

Bruno, relax man. Personally, I like "Posting Freak". I'll trade ya "Senior Member" for it. Take a day off, reflect, and get your ass back here. :D

I've gotta ask, why the adversion to addict?

JSE
I wish I could take credit for a wicked sense of humor on this one - in reality, the "posting freak" term wasn't directed at Bruno or anyone else. It's a generic title, just like "senior member", "junior member", "site newbie", etc. It's just supposed to be a little over the top since it represents over 500 hundred posts. I didn't give the "senior member" to JSE, nor did I give you the "posting freak" title. It's just setup that way for post counts. You have it because you have over 500 posts - just like anyone else who might have over 500 posts.

I think this has been way, way out of proportion for no reason. I don't know why someone would get so offended by the "AR Addict" title in the first place, and I really don't feel comfortable asking. I changed it out of courtesy, and then I'm blasted for the new title too? Bruno, for some strange reason you think I'm singling you out, when I'm not. It's a stupid title shared by everyone. As I said in the other thread, if you have a catchy title that should represent users who have over 500 posts, be my guest to throw out some suggestions. It's supposed to be rewarding and fun. I'm completely baffled as to why you're so bent out of shape about this whole thing? There must be more to it than I'm aware of or something...

WmAx
04-28-2004, 11:08 PM
The whole time I've been trying to convey the idea that people are way too sensitive and should be more tolerant/less "PC". Above all, the live and let live approach would be less stressful and a better way for all.
I think that you are absolutely correct. Too me, PC=boring. I want to gouge my eyes out sometimes, when I see the extent some things are conformed as to not 'offend' anyone.

Let me use some language, for the mere effect of not being 'PC'.

Screw those Q_U_E_E_R bastards.

Of coruse, no doubt, some homosexual who happens to have been born out of wedlock will fail to recognize that as merely an expressive phrase. Let me address him/her: Good; be offended. Get a clue. It's an expression!

:-)

-Chris