"Guardians of the Galaxy" Who knew???? [Archive] - Audio & Video Forums

PDA

View Full Version : "Guardians of the Galaxy" Who knew????

Worf101
05-13-2015, 07:19 AM
"Guardians of the Galaxy" - Great movie and great fun. Sorry I missed this one on the big screen. I was done collecting comics when this crew came about but I was familiar with Dax and Gamora before from some of the Captain Marvell books. I'd heard that it was the highest grossing film last year and now I know why. Marvelous special effects, surprisingly good acting and laugh out loud funny at times. I enjoyed it way more'n I thought. Very reminiscent of "Firefly" even down the leather jackets!

Worf

noddin0ff
05-13-2015, 07:33 AM
I liked it too. Funny that I thought the same re: Firefly. A good family gem of a sci-fi movie.

Mr Peabody
05-14-2015, 06:41 PM
Same here, my wife wanted to see it bad, I bought it for her, I ended up watching it with her and really enjoyed it.

Jack in Wilmington
05-15-2015, 05:06 AM
I never watched Firefly, but they do make reference to it on "Big Bang Theory" a lot. I figured it was just "campy sci fi" like Babylon 5 or one of those other shows.

blackraven
05-15-2015, 02:12 PM
GG was good fun. The music had a lot to do with it. It did sort of remind me of the Fire Fly series.

Feanor
05-16-2015, 07:33 AM
Same here, my wife wanted to see it bad, I bought it for her, I ended up watching it with her and really enjoyed it.

Yeah, my wife liked it too.