Stevie Wonder Concert [Archive] - Audio & Video Forums

PDA

View Full Version : Stevie Wonder Concert

blackraven
03-30-2015, 10:14 AM
My wife surprised me last night and took me and my kids to the Stevie Wonder concert here in Minneapolis. It was a very good concert. He played for 3.5 hours. We had great seats, 20 rows back just in front of the stage and to the side. He had a string and horn orchestra in addition to the 2 drummers, 2 percussion players, multiple guitarists and keyboard players. He was very interactive with the audience.

My only issue with the concert was that bass and kick drums way overshadowed his voice (which was remarkably excellent) and other instruments much of the time. I don't know why they do that. I think that if he knew how overshadowed his voice was he would fix the issue.

Mr Peabody
03-30-2015, 07:42 PM
Wow, that would be cool. No matter the artist though 3.5 hours is a long show. Of course, if it's really good it probably don't seem that long. Rush was a long show but it went by and I had no idea I was there that long. I heard this tour Stevie is doing the entire Songs In The Key of Life album, which is a double album, then if he throws in some other hits..... 3.5 :)