Question on a Fisher Studio Standard Integrated Stereo Amplifier CA-100 early 1980's [Archive] - Audio & Video Forums

PDA

View Full Version : Question on a Fisher Studio Standard Integrated Stereo Amplifier CA-100 early 1980's

johnmonnig
03-19-2015, 11:50 AM
Hi folks! I hope somebody will be able to help me!

I have a Fisher Studio Standard stereo system with Turntable, Amp, AM/FM tuner, and a cassette deck. From 1981. It is all stacked together, one on top of the other.

I am scouring the internet trying to find an OPERATING INSTRUCTIONS MANUAL for the CA-100 stereo amplifier. I am not completely sure if they made one or not....the only thing I can find online is the SERVICE MANUAL which I do not really need since Fisher is not a legit company anymore. I am trying to find this Operating manual for future purposes and just general info on my device.

I would greatly appreciate if anyone has any advice or actually have one of these operating manuals! If you have other 1980's Fisher user manuals that would also be great!
Thank you very much for your help and advice. -John

PS: I put some photos up in here!

Feanor
03-19-2015, 02:13 PM
Thanks for the pics, John.

It's often easier to find the service manuals for this vintage-era equipment. I think it's because original owners, who might of might not have original owner's manuals, want them repaired; service technicians then need to find a manual so they can effect the repairs.