Aerial 6T vs Dynaudio Contour S3.4 [Archive] - Audio & Video Forums

PDA

View Full Version : Aerial 6T vs Dynaudio Contour S3.4

mjennings909
02-05-2015, 09:34 AM
I am looking at purchasing either one of these used. I have auditioned the Aerials 6T's and liked them a lot. I have heard Dynaudio's Excite 36 but not the Contour S3.4. I have Klipsch RF3's for 14 years now and what to upgrade. The speakers were last to upgrade, I wanted to make sure my sources were good and the preamp. Any input on these speakers

harley .guy07
02-05-2015, 11:22 AM
Wow that will be a hard call because they both get high press on them and it seems both have some devoted owners. I am a Dynaudio fan but that does not mean I am closed off to other possibilities. It would really depend on the components you have to pair them with and the music you listen too. I would also say that personal tastes are going to rank in there too.

mjennings909
02-05-2015, 02:07 PM
I have a Musical Fidelity A3.2cr amp(135w/c) and a Sim audio Moon p3 pre, the sources are a Oppo 105D and a Music Hall 7.1 TT. I listen to a lot of classical rock and starting to get into some new Inde stuff. I have a pretty good vinyl collections and a lot of cds. I listen to Pandora to find new music.