Kenwood KM-209 Power Amp [Archive] - Audio & Video Forums

PDA

View Full Version : Kenwood KM-209 Power Amp

sylva
01-01-2015, 11:03 AM
Hello all!

Although I am on several technical forums, I am new to this one.
As to my background, I am a highly trained musician in multiple domains and I also had a career in high tech. Now I am combining the two.

I am the owner of this Kenwood KM-209 Power Amp and have used it for a few years now. It's still as good as new. However, now I'd like to connect it to my PC one way or another.

DOES ANYONE KNOW WHAT ITS INPUT SENSITIVITY MIGHT BE?

Neither the ower's manual, nor the maintenance manual would specify it.

As an aside, I am experiencing extremely high keyboard input lag while writing into this page.

Thank you all, S.

Smokey
01-01-2015, 11:12 PM
I am the owner of this Kenwood KM-209 Power Amp and have used it for a few years now. It's still as good as new. However, now I'd like to connect it to my PC one way or another. DOES ANYONE KNOW WHAT ITS INPUT SENSITIVITY MIGHT BE?. If your PC have audio output, then you should be alright as all audio inputs and outputs on electronics components are electronically compatible.

blackraven
01-02-2015, 09:10 AM
You can also get a USB DAC and connect it to the computer and then to the RCA inputs of your preamp or you can get something like this DAC/Preamp combo-

Grant Fidelity TubeDAC-11 D/A Converter (http://shop.grantfidelity.com/Grant-Fidelity-TubeDAC-11-D-A-Converter.html)