I hate christmas shopping [Archive] - Audio & Video Forums

PDA

View Full Version : I hate christmas shopping

Smokey
12-12-2014, 10:09 PM
Am I the only one where spending money and time buying gifts for everybody, and in return all one get is pair of socks and a chocolate bar for christmas.

Happy shopping :D

http://www.businesscomputingworld.co.uk/wp-content/uploads/2012/11/Christmas-Shopping.jpg

Mr Peabody
12-15-2014, 06:18 AM
Come on Smoke, it's better to give than receive, right?

Socks is a 2-way street, just buy one of those multi-packs with a dozen, and you are done, LOL

COOLGEE6
12-16-2014, 05:06 AM
If any one is looking or a very fast SSD for their laptop or desk top one of the fastest and top rated 256gb drives is on sale for $149 with free shipping from B&H photo. It comes with a 10yr warranty where as most others are 3 years. I just bought one for my son.

deOmair
12-23-2014, 04:11 AM
no one hate bro...

TheHills44060
12-23-2014, 06:50 AM
For once I feel fairly decent with the gifts I will be giving this year. Finally had some ideas when usually i have no idea what the hell to get for anyone.

ForeverAutumn
12-23-2014, 07:45 AM
I love Christmas shopping! I have so much fun buying gifts for other people. The trick is to start in November with a goal to be finished by December 1. The stores are still reasonably populated in November and it's much less stressful. Of course, I do half my shopping on-line these days which also makes it much more enjoyable. :)

blackraven
12-23-2014, 09:28 AM
Smokey, do what I do. Make a list of things that you would like to have for Christmas. Our family does this and every one gets something that they want plus some surprise gifts.

My kids are getting older and their presents are getting more expensive-40" LED TV, SSD drive, Dragon Fly DAC, Music to name a few.

I agree with FA, I order most stuff on line and start shopping in November.

Smokey
12-24-2014, 11:52 PM
Smokey, do what I do. Make a list of things that you would like to have for Christmas. Our family does this and every one gets something that they want plus some surprise gifts.Hehehe...thats funny because that is what I excatly did this year as I was tired of getting socks. Gave them few hints that I wanted a lite spring jacket, and I think they are getting tired of all the hints :D