The Decemberists are back! Here's a funny video of them doing 'Make You Bette'... [Archive] - Audio & Video Forums

PDA

View Full Version : The Decemberists are back! Here's a funny video of them doing 'Make You Bette'...

Swish
12-07-2014, 06:45 AM
...or is it Make You Butter?

Oh, and the wife and I have tickets to see them in Toronto's Massey Hall in March with Fall Girl and her husband and Audio Bill and his wife. Good times will be had by all!

<iframe width="640" height="360" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/Yb8oUbMrydk?feature=player_detailpage" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Finch Platte
12-09-2014, 05:32 PM
Lol. Big thread on these guys over at *gasp* Progressive Ears *snicker*

ForeverAutumn
12-09-2014, 07:25 PM

LOL! And it's even on the Progressive board, not the OT board. :D

Thanks for posting this Swisharoo! I haven't had time to watch it yet, but I will. Looking forward to seeing you in March. :)

3LB
12-10-2014, 05:22 PM

It is of course, a thread with The Hazzards Of Love as subject, but there is quite a bit of love for the band there, along with the prerequisite "is it really prog though" sentiments.

Finch Platte
12-12-2014, 03:01 PM
It is of course, a thread with The Hazzards Of Love as subject, but there is quite a bit of love for the band there, along with the prerequisite "is it really prog though" sentiments.

Sometimes, I think Ted Nugent is prog.