I'm melting!! [Archive] - Audio & Video Forums

PDA

View Full Version : I'm melting!!

Finch Platte
10-16-2014, 07:25 AM
As the page shrinks daily, soon it will be gone.

In the words of the almighty Dictators, "Goo goo goo goo goodbye!"

:(

Hyfi
10-16-2014, 09:28 AM
See ya on the other side.

I do see if I select the Forums tab, that there is actually some activity, but whenever I select New Posts, I get zilch, even after seeing that some forums have entries within last 24 hours.

Oh well seems like someone wants it to die, or at least for the old timers to fade away completely.

Hyfi
10-16-2014, 09:29 AM
Then when I post, I get Database Error and New Posts then show the thread with 0 replies.

Finch Platte
10-16-2014, 09:42 AM
Then when I post, I get Database Error and New Posts then show the thread with 0 replies.

Yup. Sad to go out like this.

I still have my list that someone compiled of the members of the forum- we used it to send comps back and forth. Damn thing is 3 pages long!

Hyfi
10-16-2014, 09:52 AM
I still have a stack of post it's with everyone's addresses from then too. Man what fun we had!

ForeverAutumn
10-16-2014, 03:59 PM
I keep checking in here hoping that things will be fixed, but it seems that nobody gives a ****. When I tried to look up Consumer Review who runs the various sites, I found that they are a division of Invenda Corp. When I look on Invenda's website, the only business units mentioned are the two bike sites.

So I think that this site has been completely abandoned. :(