Is the Moderater Dead - Because this Site Sure Is.................. [Archive] - Audio & Video Forums

PDA

View Full Version : Is the Moderater Dead - Because this Site Sure Is..................

MasterCylinder
09-12-2014, 04:07 AM
Somebody wake up and fis this mess...................really !

JohnMichael
09-12-2014, 09:48 AM
No the mods are not dead but unable to have access to a level to fix it. You are looking for an Admin or one of the code writers to make those kinds of changes.

Finch Platte
09-12-2014, 10:18 AM
I can has stereo.

ForeverAutumn
09-12-2014, 05:41 PM
I just sent a message to the webmaster through the Contact Us section. Let's hope it lands with someone who cares.

Finch Platte
09-13-2014, 10:31 AM
I just sent a message to the webmaster through the Contact Us section. Let's hope it lands with someone. Who cares.

Fixed. ;)

ForeverAutumn
09-14-2014, 06:33 AM
Fixed. ;)

Are you being serious? Is it fixed for you? Because it's not for me. All the recent threads still show no responses...and I only found your response because I clicked on the thread.

EDIT: And when I posted this, I still got an error message even though it posted just fine. :confused5:

Finch Platte
09-14-2014, 04:35 PM
Are you being serious? Is it fixed for you? Because it's not for me. All the recent threads still show no responses...and I only found your response because I clicked on the thread.

EDIT: And when I posted this, I still got an error message even though it posted just fine. :confused5:

No, I messed with the quote of your post, read it again.

And yeah, what you said, error message even tho it posted ok.

Still trying to get ahold of Francois. Hard when you don't have Internets 24/7.

ForeverAutumn
09-15-2014, 09:13 AM
No, I messed with the quote of your post, read it again.

And yeah, what you said, error message even tho it posted ok.

Still trying to get ahold of Francois. Hard when you don't have Internets 24/7.

Oh. I guess I should pay closer attention. :)

Finch Platte
09-15-2014, 09:20 AM
Oh. I guess I should pay closer attention. :)

Glad someone is getting paid around here!

ForeverAutumn
09-15-2014, 03:51 PM
Glad someone is getting paid around here!

I hope it's not whoever is responsible for this site. :nonod: