This site is jacked [Archive] - Audio & Video Forums

PDA

View Full Version : This site is jacked

Finch Platte
09-03-2014, 03:20 PM
I won't say much in this post because I have serious doubts whether it will actually appear, but man, talk about a couple more nails in the RR coffin.

Threads showing no views.

I post something and it takes me to a weird page that looks like my post didn't go through. Add this to the fact that no one lives here, and it's just effed up, man.

FA, can't you do something? Besides continuing to send me your underpants. :D

JohnMichael
09-03-2014, 03:53 PM
I won't say much in this post because I have serious doubts whether it will actually appear, but man, talk about a couple more nails in the RR coffin.

Threads showing no views.

I post something and it takes me to a weird page that looks like my post didn't go through. Add this to the fact that no one lives here, and it's just effed up, man.

FA, can't you do something? Besides continuing to send me your underpants. :D

Only an admin or code writer can change things. Is it jacked or hacked? Last time I said hacked the thread was deleted.

Mr Peabody
09-03-2014, 07:50 PM
Ditto, a couple other members are having the same issue with the weird page and error message. You'd think JM and other mods would have experienced it as well. This certainly isn't good.

You said FA wears boxers, I wouldn't have guessed.....

ForeverAutumn
09-04-2014, 07:43 AM
I don't know whose underwear Finch has, but it certainly isn't mine. I don't wear underpants. ;)

I have also experienced these problems. I tried to delete some spam a few days ago and it wouldn't delete. It took about six tries for me to find a work-around.

I don't even know who to contact to report the problems. I don't think that a new Administrator was hired after Adam left. If there is an Admin, he or she has not shown their face around here.

Hyfi
09-04-2014, 08:18 AM
Thread had 3 replies with one as recent as 30 minutes ago but clicking on New Posts tells us Nothing New, search for last 24 hours mostly takes you to the advanced search and not latest posts. This thread, once located says that it has 0 replies.

I guess it really doesn't matter since this place is a morgue anyway.

JoeE SP9
09-04-2014, 09:58 AM
I've been getting the same weird error message when I attempt to post. It tells me I don't have permission.

JoeE SP9
09-04-2014, 09:59 AM
Deleted: double post

Finch Platte
09-04-2014, 02:56 PM
I don't know whose underwear Finch has, but it certainly isn't mine. I don't wear underpants. ;)

I have also experienced these problems. I tried to delete some spam a few days ago and it wouldn't delete. It took about six tries for me to find a work-around.

I don't even know who to contact to report the problems. I don't think that a new Administrator was hired after Adam left. If there is an Admin, he or she has not shown their face around here.

Well, durr, if you send off all your undies, you ain't gonna have none to wear!

Francis Cebedo is the 'owner' of MTBR, the mountain bike sister of RR.
I'll bet he would know what to do.

I'll see if I can get ahold of him. Meanwhile, RR is a ship without a rudder! :eek:

ForeverAutumn
09-04-2014, 02:59 PM
Thanks Finchy.

If the site blows up real good, those of you who know my real name can find me on Facebook. :)

Finch Platte
09-04-2014, 03:04 PM
Thanks Finchy.

If the site blows up real good, those of you who know my real name can find me on Facebook. :)

Oops, he's the general manager' of MTBR. But he started the whole dam ting. He'll know what to do.

Those of you who know my real name are advised to forget it.