Coolest summer on the record [Archive] - Audio & Video Forums

PDA

View Full Version : Coolest summer on the record

Smokey
08-15-2014, 07:56 PM
They say last July was the coldest month on the record for last 100 years. And I believe it since I turn the AC on only very few times this summer. And for couple of nights in July, had to take blanket out.

Going by predictions, summer of 2013 was one hotest on the record, and winter that followed it was pretty brutal.

So was wondering how the coolness of this summer will influence the weather condition for this winter since it was opposite last year :)

TheHills44060
08-17-2014, 05:13 AM
Yes I hesitate to call this "summer", summer at all. The least mother nature can do is give us a mild winter. Knock on wood.

ForeverAutumn
08-17-2014, 05:22 AM
We had one of the coldest and snowiest winters on record last year and the weather really hasn't improved, relatively speaking. Our temperatures last winter were 10 to 15 degress (celsius) below the average and summer temperatures have been the same. So the weather has really been consistent (consistently sh!tty) all year.

I've been wearing my fall clothes many days this summer, instead of my summer wardrobe.

Smokey
08-18-2014, 11:54 AM
We had one of the coldest and snowiest winters on record last year and the weather really hasn't improved, relatively speaking. Our temperatures last winter were 10 to 15 degress (celsius) below the average and summer temperatures have been the same. So the weather has really been consistent (consistently sh!tty) all year.

I don't know how summers are in Canada, but it can be brutal around my part with high humidity and scorching sunshine. So any dips in temperature is welcomed around here :)