New Original Song [Archive] - Audio & Video Forums

PDA

View Full Version : New Original Song

MasterCylinder
07-30-2014, 04:33 AM
Anyone here that wants to receive a recent demo of a new original (THERE'S DANGER) from my band (SHIPP), I will be happy to forward along.
Just PM to me a email address to send it to.................

michaelshipp.com | The official home of the band Shipp (http://www.michaelshipp.com/)

Hyfi
07-30-2014, 05:36 AM
I'm in if you still have my addy, hasn't changed.

MasterCylinder
07-30-2014, 05:40 AM
I'm in if you still have my addy, hasn't changed.

You will need to re-send after my computer blew up a couple of years ago............

Hyfi
07-30-2014, 07:18 AM
Great sound, MC. Refreshing to hear new Rock that is not just screaming growling crap.

Keep up the good work!

Mr Peabody
07-30-2014, 04:14 PM
I'd like to give it a listen, my email link here works, will that do?

Finch Platte
07-30-2014, 05:39 PM

What the hell? In the time it took you you type that, you could have just pee-emmed him your email.

Seriously, wtf? :p

Mr Peabody
07-30-2014, 06:30 PM
Thanks for your concern, but actually it's not that easy or I would have done it that way, the PM system is a pain to use. Really people like you should think before shooting off your mouth and give people the benefit. You don't deserve a reason but I happen to use adaptive software, things like graphics and pop-ups makes things hard to find if they are read at all, so I preferred staying on the topic page instead of searching for where to PM and then where to place the text.

What the hell? In the time it took you you type that, you could have just pee-emmed him your email.

Seriously, wtf? :p

MasterCylinder
07-31-2014, 04:17 AM

Maybe not -- I can't get it to paste in.

Hyfi
07-31-2014, 04:24 AM
I forwarded it to your email Mr P

Mr Peabody
07-31-2014, 04:39 AM
Thanks Hyfi.

MC I have trouble pasting links and text in posts from my clipboard as well, not sure what the issue is but there's been a few threads I wanted to start that just didn't happen due to that.

Finch Platte
07-31-2014, 02:46 PM
Thanks for your concern, but actually it's not that easy or I would have done it that way, the PM system is a pain to use. Really people like you should think before shooting off your mouth and give people the benefit. You don't deserve a reason but I happen to use adaptive software, things like graphics and pop-ups makes things hard to find if they are read at all, so I preferred staying on the topic page instead of searching for where to PM and then where to place the text.

Wow, really? Bad day at the office?

Sorry if I ruffled your feathers, please accept my sincere, humble, abject and groveling apologies.

Edit: And I know how you feel. This place has pissed me off more times than I can count, and it's like they don't give a shhit and try to fix it.

Mr Peabody
07-31-2014, 04:06 PM
I liked the song. I want to listen again with my headphones but through the computer speakers it seemed like the mix was good too, I especially liked be able to hear the bass guitar lines, bassist was getting down pretty good.. The track had a retro feel to me, maybe why I liked it so much :).

What instrument are you MC?

MasterCylinder
08-01-2014, 04:13 AM
I liked the song. I want to listen again with my headphones but through the computer speakers it seemed like the mix was good too, I especially liked be able to hear the bass guitar lines, bassist was getting down pretty good.. The track had a retro feel to me, maybe why I liked it so much :).

What instrument are you MC?

I be da drummer !

Dave_G
08-01-2014, 09:08 AM
I'll take a cassette burn!

DG