Posting issue [Archive] - Audio & Video Forums

PDA

View Full Version : Posting issue

Mr Peabody
07-14-2014, 07:05 PM
I'm using Windows 8 and have tried to start new threads where I wanted to share a link or text but I can't seem to get the info from my clipboard into the edit box. Any ideas? When I hit Control+V to paste into the edit box nothing happens. I can paste the same info into an email or doc so it's something with the forum. Thanks

blackraven
09-01-2014, 06:50 AM
I am having a problem posting as well. When I send the message, I receive a message that there is an error and that I am not allowed to post. But when I refresh the page, the message goes through and a message comes up that it was a duplicate post and it redirects me to the thread and only 1 post has gone through. I am using windows vista and xp.

JohnMichael
09-01-2014, 07:14 AM
I have no idea what is going on with this site. I am wondering if it has not been hacked big time. The spammers have been getting smarter.

blackraven
09-01-2014, 07:33 AM
JM, I recently responded to a guy on the amp thread about his speakers power ratings and amp compatibility and when you look at the tread it says there are zero replies but my reply is clearly there. It seems that things went screwy in the past week for me.

By the way, the error I get is a "403 Forbidden post"