Avenged Sevenfold, Hail To The King [Archive] - Audio & Video Forums

PDA

View Full Version : Avenged Sevenfold, Hail To The King

Mr Peabody
06-17-2014, 07:22 PM
Any one else heard this album? I bought it and like it a lot, just a good hard rock album with catchy songs. Radio in our town is in a rutt but if you have a decent station you may have heard the title cut or Shepperd Of Fire.

Hyfi
06-18-2014, 03:19 AM
I don't have any of their disks but looked into the band on Youtube after realizing that the guitarist Synyster Gates was the son of Guitar Guy - Brian Haner, who tours with Jeff Dunham the Ventriloquist. Brian also plays on some of their albums and also played with Zappa and others.

I will see what I can get from that new disk on the web.

Jack in Wilmington
06-18-2014, 06:20 AM
I don't have any of their disks but looked into the band on Youtube after realizing that the guitarist Synyster Gates was the son of Guitar Guy - Brian Haner, who tours with Jeff Dunham the Ventriloquist. Brian also plays on some of their albums and also played with Zappa and others.

I will see what I can get from that new disk on the web.

This might take time to grow on me. It's no Yoke Shire that's for sure.

Hyfi
06-18-2014, 06:22 AM
Yeah, I just listened to the whole album on youtube on crappy speakers. Not really my main cup of tea, but better than some of today's new music.

Finch Platte
06-18-2014, 02:51 PM

Lol, nice info! :D