wireless microphone feedback [Archive] - Audio & Video Forums

PDA

View Full Version : wireless microphone feedback

rafaelmarquez13
06-04-2014, 12:11 AM
WIRELESS MICROPHONE by Cd-r king
MIC-031-EJ

I was searching for a sufficient microphone for my karaoke system and I ran across these microphones and saw the price and thought that it couldn`t be that good, well I was wrong.
I am going to skip all the boring and go straight to the point. Here are the things I liked in particular:

-First and foremost, it has plenty of volume and decent sound, certainly better than anything I've tried in this price range.
-The unit is compact and easy to carry.
-Clarity and range of these units.
-The outputs don`t produce disturbing noises.
-quality made despite the price.

If there is one thing to be aware of, is that the microphones are not rechargeable and my advice is to replace the included batteries with a 9V rechargeable batteries, so you won`t need to constantly buy batteries for these microphones. I`ve been using these for almost a month now, and so far I haven`t experienced any kind of issues. I'll say up front that there are better performing sound systems, but they cost many times the price of this one, but if all you need is a good basic well constructed good sounding mic, you can't go wrong with these.

I've always appreciated the help I've gotten from other reviewers and try to return the favor as best as I can. I hope you found this review helpful.