What are good movies to watch? [Archive] - Audio & Video Forums

PDA

View Full Version : What are good movies to watch?

DiaZN
05-30-2014, 02:31 AM
Ok so summer just started and I'm seriously bored. I need something to watch! So are they any movies that are like really good to watch? I don't want movies that are out in theaters but ones that I can rent. I like romance, some horror movies (not terribly scary though), action and tearjerkers/ dramas so anything is pretty much golden. Also can you give me a description of each movie? Please don't say Twilight I've already seen it. Or the Notebook.

http://dailydigitaldeals.info/wp-content/uploads/2012/01/11/35/smile.gif

Mr Peabody
05-30-2014, 04:10 PM
Not real recent but I liked Just Go With It with Adam Sandler & Jennifer Anniston. (romantic comedy) Night & Day with Tom Cruz and Cameron Diaz (action/comedy). White House Down with Jamie Fox (action) The Hobbit, Desolation of Smoug, except they leave you hanging at the end for the next movie same as the first Lord of the Rings. Jack the Giant Killer, (fantasy). I liked Gravity but people either seem to like it or hate it. Also a few years old I really liked Eagle Eye.

This will give you a few and see if our tastes are similar. I didn't want to give too much detail, sometimes it's better that way or if you don't want to take a chance there are trailers every where on the net.