Star War's Episode VII Cast Revealed! [Archive] - Audio & Video Forums

PDA

View Full Version : Star War's Episode VII Cast Revealed!

Worf101
05-01-2014, 04:30 AM
I'm not a big Star Wars Fan myself... Jar Jar Binks ended that for me absolutely and completely. I'm a Trekker I suppose at heart. Still, here's some news for you die hard members of the "Rebel Alliance".

Luke, Leia, and Han Solo top 'Star Wars Episode VII' cast - CNET (http://www.cnet.com/news/luke-leia-and-han-solo-top-star-wars-episode-vii-cast/)

All your Episode IV cast members will be back... with their kids I suppose. Let's hope Disney can do a better job with the franchise than Lucas has. Saddest thing was all the "Princess Leia ate Jabba" cracks that the commentors were making at the bottom. Some people gain weight as they age... father time is not kind, do they have to beat her to death over it? Is her entire career to be reduced to a cascade of "fat jokes"? Sad...

Worf

Jack in Wilmington
05-01-2014, 07:36 AM
Looking forward to Star Wars VII or what ever they're going to call it. The addition of JJ Abrams should be a plus if he does for Star Wars what he did for Star Trek. If he just lets the "old guard" fill in some story lines and not expect them to carry the movie like in ( the last Indiana Jones ) it should work fine.

Feanor
05-01-2014, 08:28 AM
I'm not a big Star Wars Fan myself... Jar Jar Binks ended that for me absolutely and completely. I'm a Trekker I suppose at heart. Still, here's some news for you die hard members of the "Rebel Alliance".

Luke, Leia, and Han Solo top 'Star Wars Episode VII' cast - CNET (http://www.cnet.com/news/luke-leia-and-han-solo-top-star-wars-episode-vii-cast/)

All your Episode IV cast members will be back... with their kids I suppose. Let's hope Disney can do a better job with the franchise than Lucas has. Saddest thing was all the "Princess Leia ate Jabba" cracks that the commentors were making at the bottom. Some people gain weight as they age... father time is not kind, do they have to beat her to death over it? Is her entire career to be reduced to a cascade of "fat jokes"? Sad...

Worf

After Star Wars Episodes I-III, I have two words at the prospect of Episode VII: PEE-YUCK.

Jack in Wilmington
05-01-2014, 10:00 AM
After Star Wars Episodes I-III, I have two words at the prospect of Episode VII: PEE-YUCK.

Now you shouldn't judge it till you see some previews. This is a whole new production company. I said that when the new Star Trek come out in 2009 and boy was I wrong. It's the same way with stereo equipment, you can't judge a company's new gear by saying it sucks cause their old gear did.

Smokey
05-01-2014, 08:09 PM
Now you shouldn't judge it till you see some previews. This is a whole new production company.With the original cast Harrison Ford, Mark Hamill and Carrie Fisher being back, I also say it is worth waiting for reviews. I am glad somebody was smart enough to bring back the original cast. It will revive the franchize :)

Jack in Wilmington
05-02-2014, 04:40 AM
With the original cast Harrison Ford, Mark Hamill and Carrie Fisher being back, I also say it is worth waiting for reviews. I am glad somebody was smart enough to bring back the original cast. It will revive the franchize :)

I agree, it's good to bring back the old gang as long as you don't expect them to carry the movie. You need to let the new people develop their characters because they are really the future of the francize.

Kam
05-02-2014, 05:04 AM
It's great to see at least Lando has procreated.

Worf101
05-05-2014, 10:28 AM
I don't know exactly HOW I feel about this... anything has to be better than that last dreck they parcelled out. Stilll I ain't lookin' forward to a folks my age trying to relive past glory... if you know whatta mean?

Worf

Kam
05-05-2014, 10:49 AM
I don't know exactly HOW I feel about this... anything has to be better than that last dreck they parcelled out. Stilll I ain't lookin' forward to a folks my age trying to relive past glory... if you know whatta mean?

Worf

same here, confused and torn but for a few different reasons. i'm torn since i do like jj abrams work on the plus side. but the continuation of an extreme lack of diversity is pulling me away. and i want to vote with my movie going dollars to create the influence want to see.