Med student auctioning off virginity [Archive] - Audio & Video Forums

PDA

View Full Version : Med student auctioning off virginity

Smokey
04-30-2014, 08:55 PM
Hopefully this won't be a trend.

A 27 year old female medical student who said her name is Elizabeth Raine, is offering her virginity up to the highest bidder. According to her website, the top bid is $550,000. She said her #1 reason for doing this is money.

She said that winning bidder should either wear condoms, or supply a medical report clearing him of sexually transmitted diseases dated within 24 hours of the Meeting. The meeting will last from 8PM to 8AM the following

If you decide to bid, be aware that bidding closes May 7, 2014 at 8pm EST :D

Virginity Auction :: Virginity Auction :: Elizabeth Raine (http://www.elizabeth-raine.com/index.html)

http://www.elizabeth-raine.com/images/private/f3.jpg

TheHills44060
05-02-2014, 04:18 AM
How is this not prostitution? I have no problem with her banging whoever the hell she wants but I'm surprised she's able to advertise this on the internet (I did not click on the link so maybe I'm missing something here?) I hope the poor sap who "wins" the auction really works her over big time.

JohnMichael
05-02-2014, 05:42 AM
I hope we do not cross any lines with this thread.

really works her over big time?

TheHills44060
05-02-2014, 09:21 AM
Ms. Raine doesn't seem to be the type of individual who be remotely offended by anything I said so I think the thread is fine ;-)

I just don't get why call girls on Craiglist and their John's can get busted to for this but her auction is legit? Again I can't click on the link in the first post so I may not have all the details.

EDIT: For the record I did not mean the winner should do her any type of physical harm however if she remains emotionally scarred that's the price of business.

ForeverAutumn
05-02-2014, 09:58 AM
Emotional scars and physical scars are not as different as you might think. In fact emotional abuse can be far worse and the effect longer lasting than physical abuse. Your comments are offensive.

Having said that, I agree that this seems like prostitution and I don't know how it can be legal. No matter how you spin it, it's still sex for money.

But even prostitutes don't deserve to be physically or mentally abused. For the record, I have no issue with prostitution as long as nobody is being forced into it.

TheHills44060
05-02-2014, 10:27 AM
I agree FA. If someone wants to willingly have sex for money I think it should be his/her personal decision. I do think the whole auction thing is tacky though.

My point was that if that the decision haunts her later in life she can only blame herself. The winner is going to want his money's worth for sure so she better be prepared to deliver.

JohnMichael
05-02-2014, 11:34 AM
The winner is going to want his money's worth for sure so she better be prepared to deliver.

The only thing the top bidder is entitled to is the taking of her virginity. She is still a person and still has the right to say no. I think we need to think more about the man who is willing to pay that much to take her virginity more than she for selling it.

ForeverAutumn
05-02-2014, 02:54 PM
My point was that if that the decision haunts her later in life she can only blame herself.

Okay. I see what you're saying and on that point I agree with you.

I also agree with JohnMichael. What kind of person would pay her such a large sum of money for this.

Also, she says on her site that most of the money will go to charity. It's a nice thought, but seriously, why bother selling off your virginity if not to rake in the dough for your personal use?

This whole thing seems a bit fishy to me.

TheHills44060
05-02-2014, 03:21 PM
Agreed. Most likely it's just some sort of publicity stunt but for what reason I have no idea. Either way it's got bad news written all over it.

Smokey
05-02-2014, 09:28 PM
Agreed. Most likely it's just some sort of publicity stunt but for what reason I have no idea. Either way it's got bad news written all over it.

I just hope this is not some type of hoax. Virginity can be reinstated with a surgery and nobody be wiser. But her picture is out there for everybody to see, so like you I have no idea :)

ForeverAutumn
05-03-2014, 04:23 AM
Virginity can also be lied about. I had a good friend in high-school who told every new boyfriend that she was a virgin. We used to call her the "born again virgin". LOL! How does the buyer know that he's actually getting what he paid for?

Smokey
05-03-2014, 06:53 PM
How does the buyer know that he's actually getting what he paid for?Call her mother :D

JohnMichael
05-03-2014, 07:22 PM
Still this continues.

Sir Terrence the Terrible
05-05-2014, 10:23 PM
Emotional scars and physical scars are not as different as you might think. In fact emotional abuse can be far worse and the effect longer lasting than physical abuse. Your comments are offensive.

Having said that, I agree that this seems like prostitution and I don't know how it can be legal. No matter how you spin it, it's still sex for money.

But even prostitutes don't deserve to be physically or mentally abused. For the record, I have no issue with prostitution as long as nobody is being forced into it.

I liked your response because of the last paragraph. Let's face it, both male and female prostitutes have been dropping it like it is torrid(not hot folks) forever. As long as the service is desired - and there is mutual consent - go get you back cracked(and then take care of financial business as agreed when it is all done). This topic is so relevant to me because I just had a discussion with my own version of the neighborhood Mrs. Kravitz about a massage parlor about a mile away. As l told her, as long as people go there with their eyes wide open, and there is no crimes committed, Mrs. Kravitz needs to mind her own business.

05-05-2014, 10:24 PM
Call her mother :D

That's just nasty.....her mother....for real? LOLOL

05-05-2014, 10:26 PM
Virginity can also be lied about. I had a good friend in high-school who told every new boyfriend that she was a virgin. We used to call her the "born again virgin". LOL! How does the buyer know that he's actually getting what he paid for?

Okay, I just peed my self up. LOLOL. If he thinks he is getting a virgin from a Ho, then he deserves to be fooled.

05-05-2014, 10:29 PM
This whole thing seems a bit fishy to me.

My gay best friends said the same thing. JM, I think you would get this. LOLOL

JohnMichael
05-06-2014, 02:25 PM
My gay best friends said the same thing. JM, I think you would get this. LOLOL

It was not my expression and I took it at face value. Do you believe all gays think alike?

05-06-2014, 03:29 PM
It was not my expression and I took it at face value. Do you believe all gays think alike?

I didn't say anyone thinks alike did I? I said you MAY know what I am talking about(please take your hand off the sensitivity button). However, I do know there is a common language...at least on the west and east coasts. Don't know much about the midwest, it seems like a foreign country to me.

JohnMichael
05-06-2014, 04:32 PM
I didn't say anyone thinks alike did I? I said you MAY know what I am talking about(please take your hand off the sensitivity button). However, I do know there is a common language...at least on the west and east coasts. Don't know much about the midwest, it seems like a foreign country to me.

My hand was not on the sensitivity button. I just find it amazing that whenever you respond to me you mention one or all your gay friends. I am not sure the point. Should I base my responses to you based on what my friend Arturo might say. A common language? We may share some slang but I prefer the decoder ring.

ForeverAutumn
05-06-2014, 06:48 PM
Oh man. It's been so peaceful here lately....everyone has been playing nice. Please don't harsh my mellow. :15:

05-11-2014, 05:08 PM
My hand was not on the sensitivity button. I just find it amazing that whenever you respond to me you mention one or all your gay friends. I am not sure the point. Should I base my responses to you based on what my friend Arturo might say. A common language? We may share some slang but I prefer the decoder ring.

JM, there was a response I made to you just recently in the cable forum. It had nothing to do with gayness whatsoever. So you blanket statement is quite frankly untruthful - as there are many responses I made to you that did not mention gay or gay issues at all. When you overstate your point, you show your points weakness. 100% of my responses to you are not gay related, so there is no truth to your statement.

How you base your responses is quite frankly your business. That is nothing I can control, or want to. Controlling somebody else's responses carries no value for me, and no interest as well. I have better things to do.....

My responses do not require a decoder ring...I make them as plain and simple to understand as possible for the other party to interpret them.

noddin0ff
05-13-2014, 04:54 AM
seems fishy

Markwinstanley
05-14-2014, 03:47 AM
link not working remove it