Who owns audioreview [Archive] - Audio & Video Forums

PDA

View Full Version : Who owns audioreview

StevenSurprenant
03-11-2014, 04:10 AM
Who owns audioreview and how do I contact them?

Anyone?

ForeverAutumn
03-11-2014, 05:59 AM
If you scroll down to the bottom of any page you'll find a link for Consumer Review Network. Click on the link, then click on Contact Us, you'll end up here:
Contact Us (http://www.consumerreview.com/channels/consumerreview/data/contact_us.html)

StevenSurprenant
03-11-2014, 06:10 AM
Thank you ForeverAutumn.

BTW, I hope things are warming up for you. It's been a long cold snowy winter here and I would think you had it worse. It's getting near 60 degrees in the daytime now, so better days are ahead.

ForeverAutumn
03-11-2014, 07:21 AM
Thanks Steven. Yesterday and today are a very nice mid-40s. Lots of melting going on. I can actually see 98% of my driveway again (it was buried under about three to five inches of ice). But it's short lived. We're expecting almost a foot of snow tomorrow! Will it ever end?!

Hyfi
03-12-2014, 05:47 AM
Thanks Steven. Yesterday and today are a very nice mid-40s. Lots of melting going on. I can actually see 98% of my driveway again (it was buried under about three to five inches of ice). But it's short lived. We're expecting almost a foot of snow tomorrow! Will it ever end?!

I am on Stowe mountain right now and it's snowing good. Supposed to get 2 feet by the end of the storm tomorrow night.