OT: Cujo [Archive] - Audio & Video Forums

PDA

View Full Version : OT: Cujo

DarrenH
04-24-2004, 06:31 PM
No, not the movie. Stephen King has more crappy movies out there than any writer in history.

But that's a different topic.

I'm talkin' about Curtis Joseph aka Cujo. Goalie for the Detroit Red Wings.

Any hockey fans around here? There's a few lurking out there I know.

Man, Detroit won today (5-2) but I'm not confident with Cujo. He only face 16 shots and still allowed two goals. Go glove side on Joseph and you'll beat him for sure. At least Legace is quick on the glove side. Anyhow, the defense won the game today for Detroit coupled with a nice power play execution. Finally!

Joseph drops too quick, as a lot of butterfly style goalies do, except he lacks the reflexes on the glove side. I got faith in ya Cujo. There's still hope for Stanely in Detroit again.

Boy, did San Jose take it Colorado again. Impressive. Interesting to see what Colorado can do at home. San Jose wins the next game bring out the fat lady.

I love hockey.

Darren

dld
04-25-2004, 05:35 AM
Cojo - Good Book, bad movie (The kid died in the book).

As for the goalie, he shut out Dallas in the playoffs a few years back when tending goal for anudder team, not the Wings. Simply awesome back then. If hes hot in the playoffs, you guys got a trip to the finals. FWIW, I'm pulling for yer Wings, but that could be the kiss of death eh?

ForeverAutumn
04-26-2004, 05:46 AM
Cojo - Good Book, bad movie (The kid died in the book).

As for the goalie, he shut out Dallas in the playoffs a few years back when tending goal for anudder team, not the Wings. Simply awesome back then. If hes hot in the playoffs, you guys got a trip to the finals. FWIW, I'm pulling for yer Wings, but that could be the kiss of death eh?

I believe that udder team was the Toronto Maple Leafs (GO LEAFS GO!!!). Toronto really felt that Joseph was the biggest reason that we got as far as we did in the 2002 playoff season. There was a huge uprising here when Joseph was traded for the 2003 season, but he said that he wanted to go to a team that he felt had a chance of winning the cup. So, needless to say there were a few hard feelings by the fans on the way out. It was sweet to see him perform so poorly for the Wings in 2003 and he hasn't done much better in 2004. I'm not sure what his problem is, he was fantastic when he was in TO.

So Darren, I have to cheers against the Wings. Sorry man. It's nothing personal against the rest of the team, I just like to see Cujo and his over-inflated ego fail.