Sherlock Holmes [Archive] - Audio & Video Forums

PDA

View Full Version : Sherlock Holmes

Jack in Wilmington
02-16-2014, 07:44 AM
We noticed that a new version of Sherlock Holmes was starting it's third season on PBS a couple of weeks ago and my wife being a big fan, so we decided to DVR it and watch it when we found time. Upon recommendations from friends who said, "You must watch the first two seasons to get caught up on the storyline" we streamed season 1 on Netflix and thoroughly enjoyed it. Now we've watched episode 1 of season 2 so far and we're hooked. Anybody else watching?

JoeE SP9
02-16-2014, 08:33 PM
I posted in another thread how much I like Sherlock. I caught up with it during the middle of season two. Like you I streamed season 1 and 2 on Netflix.

Worf101
02-19-2014, 05:53 PM
I streamed Seasons 1 and 2 and me and puddin' watched 3 together. Kinda like "mysterious interrptus" though. You just get into em and BAM season over... see you in 12 months. Hate the short seasons and long waits. I must admit Season 3 had its share of "twists". I'm a fan, but I read the originals as a child and worshiped Basil Rathbone and Nigel Bruce.

Worf

Jack in Wilmington
02-20-2014, 07:02 AM
We just watched the first episode of season 3 and we're still enjoying it immensely.