...we just joined...want to introduce ourselves [Archive] - Audio & Video Forums

PDA

View Full Version : ...we just joined...want to introduce ourselves

stereotronics
01-21-2014, 09:04 AM
Howdy yall. We just found this site as another way to reach fellow vintage stereo'tronics collectors. We are small time compared to most of you but truly enjoy quality stereo sound and look forward to meeting other enthusiasts here.
My husband & I are 'picker' I north Alabama. I own a vintage shop on Etsy but my husbands stereo items don't get noticed there.
Feel free to ask any questions. Thanks!

dean_martin
01-21-2014, 05:13 PM
Welcome! I'm in South Alabama. My wife is an Etsy regular. She shops for vintage stuff all the time. Use the private message feature and send me a link to your Etsy page. I have a small collection of vintage stereo equipment but most of my pieces need work. There's a vintage forum here.

Mr Peabody
01-21-2014, 05:26 PM
Hi & welcome to the forums.

stereotronics
01-23-2014, 10:49 AM
Hi DM. great to meet a fellow Alabamian. Roll Tide or Tigers? lol
..that's pretty neat that your wife knows Etsy. I love it. I finally have the vintage retro boutique of things you never thought you'd see again. My husband is definitely a vintage home audio/stereo collector so we are lookin for ways to sell what he doesn't use or keep.
Would love to have her check out my shop...

...and I'll offer her a great discount too! let me know if this link worked.
Stay nostalgic.

stereotronics
01-23-2014, 10:51 AM
Hi and thanks Mr.P...glad to be here!

JohnMichael
01-23-2014, 12:30 PM
..that's pretty neat that your wife knows Etsy. I love it. I finally have the vintage retro boutique of things you never thought you'd see again. My husband is definitely a vintage home audio/stereo collector so we are lookin for ways to sell what he doesn't use or keep.

Stay nostalgic.

You are certainly welcome to list audio equipment in the Classified's section. The rest of your items are not audio related and if you want to advertise you can contact the site and purchase it. You did not accept Personal Messages so I needed to share that info with you in your thread.

dean_martin
01-23-2014, 08:31 PM

Stay nostalgic.
I should've emphasized the private message feature. PM me the link. My wife and I will check it out. We've been to Decatur and we pass by a couple of times a year. It'd be nice to get off I-65 for awhile if you guys have a store.