How do you like this Bluetooth speaker-- Earise Bluetooth speaker F9? [Archive] - Audio & Video Forums

PDA

View Full Version : How do you like this Bluetooth speaker-- Earise Bluetooth speaker F9?

sandysong
12-25-2013, 06:35 PM
I found this Bluetooth wireless speaker on AMAZON. I've heard the brand Earise before, but only its low-end products, they're all little cheap ones and their quality are nice considering their price. However, this one is a little bit expensive than all its other product, so I'm a little concerned the sound quality of it would not meet my expectation. Although it says it has very good quality, who knows, maybe it just exaggerates, can't the sellers do that all the times? And here is the link of it:
Amazon.com: Portable Bluetooth speaker, Earise F9, Powered by USB,for Laptops, Mac, Notebooks, Ultrabooks, Desktops and More, Gemini Doctor (Red): Cell Phones & Accessories (http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00GTCXQFO)

So, does anybody know something about it, and kindly give me some tip on it. Many thanks!!!!!!!:7: