Thanks for the interesting discussions. [Archive] - Audio & Video Forums

PDA

View Full Version : Thanks for the interesting discussions.

ROJ
04-22-2004, 05:55 PM
Hi eveyone,

It looks like I am finally finished with my new upgrades and I won't be coming back to this forum much. I want to let everything know that I enjoyed and appreciated the interesting discussions. I don't think that anyone changed their position, but it was fun and informative. I appreciate your input as this forum and the speaker forum have been helpful as I developed my system. Now I can sit back and enjoy my system, or at least until the upgrade bug bites again and I came back. Best of luck with your systems and the great cable debate.

-ROJ

Rockwell
04-22-2004, 07:20 PM
Hi eveyone,

It looks like I am finally finished with my new upgrades and I won't be coming back to this forum much. I want to let everything know that I enjoyed and appreciated the interesting discussions. I don't think that anyone changed their position, but it was fun and informative. I appreciate your input as this forum and the speaker forum have been helpful as I developed my system. Now I can sit back and enjoy my system, or at least until the upgrade bug bites again and I came back. Best of luck with your systems and the great cable debate.

-ROJ

Thanks, and happy listening! Be warned that this forum is strangely addicting, and may beckon you back :) (Just ask Resident Loser.)

Good to hear from you again, RL.

mtrycraft
04-22-2004, 09:26 PM
Hi eveyone,

-ROJ

Well, you should not stay away just because you are finishing an upgrade.

You should do some DBT comparisons at home. No, it doesn't have to be Journal quailty but it will be an eye opener if done anywhere close to well which is not hard, really.

Changing position needs a reason backed with evidence. If and when the time comes, it is easy to change.

bturk667
04-23-2004, 07:22 AM
Have fun with your system! After all, that is what it is really all about.