A Perfect Circle "Three Sixty" [Archive] - Audio & Video Forums

PDA

View Full Version : A Perfect Circle "Three Sixty"

ForeverAutumn
11-20-2013, 08:35 AM
I received an email from Amazon this week promoting a new album by A Perfect Circle. I was all excited since the last album was recorded in 2004 and wasn't expecting to ever see anything new from them.

But a little research shows that this is a Best Of collection. Really? They only have three studio albums. How much of a "best of" can they have? Besides, this isn't really a mainstream band, folks who are fans are likely to already have their previous releases.

I don't get it. :nonod:

Finch Platte
11-20-2013, 09:31 AM
So many questions, all of which are valid. But, the biggest question is, do you file them under A, or under P???

ForeverAutumn
11-20-2013, 10:29 AM
So many questions, all of which are valid. But, the biggest question is, do you file them under A, or under P???

A

:lol:

Finch Platte
11-20-2013, 11:39 AM
A

:lol:

Oh, NOW you tell me.

It blows me away that Maynard Keenan wastes his time with Pucifer, instead of Tool and A Perfect Circle, both MUCH better bands, imo.

I have several APC EPs, with live cuts and remixes, did I send you those already? I didn't know they had 3 discs out. I only have two- 13th Step, and eMOTIVe, which is rather lame.

fp (spending the afternoon resorting his CD collection)

ForeverAutumn
11-20-2013, 12:24 PM
There was a release before Thirteenth Step called Mer de Noms (2000). I agree that eMOTIVe is not very good. Thirteenth Step, on the other hand, is a great disk! So good, in fact, that it led me to put them on auto-buy and pick up the clunker that is eMOTIVe.