New Internet Explorer for Window 7 [Archive] - Audio & Video Forums

PDA

View Full Version : New Internet Explorer for Window 7

Smokey
11-17-2013, 08:25 PM
Microsoft new Operating System Window 8.1 comes with Internet Explorere 11 as default. But knowing that as of now Win 7 is dominate operating system, Microsoft has made available new IE 11 to window 7 users also.

Windows versions earlier than Windows 7 SP1 won't be able to avail themselves of the new Web software because it takes advantage of graphics modules only available in the two latest OS versions.

Download - Internet Explorer (http://windows.microsoft.com/en-us/internet-explorer/download-ie)

recoveryone
11-18-2013, 11:39 AM
All these newer Exploer version are worst. All I see is more effort to allow ads to show up on pages you go to, and when you try to block them out the pages won't load properly. Its a catch 22, if you want the newer and fast OS/Exploer you have to deal with more mess..........just my 2 cents

Hyfi
11-18-2013, 11:52 AM
The ONLY reason to use any version of IE is when a page is written exclusively for IE and not cross browser. Unfortunately, the software my company writes is only for IE so that is all I use it for. Firefox, which is now add laden, Opera, or Chrome are much better choices than IE anyversion

Imran520
11-22-2013, 11:29 PM
New Internet Explorer for Window 7 is a good browser for searching.