Cerwin Vega AT-15 speakers [Archive] - Audio & Video Forums

PDA

View Full Version : Cerwin Vega AT-15 speakers

basicswatch
11-11-2013, 04:35 PM
Hi need help. I bought a set of AT-15 Cerwin Vega speakers from a thrift store for a very good deal. There excellent condition and all original. But I could not fit them in my car so I had to buy them and take out the speakers and take them home because several people in the store were pissed they did not get them, including an employee whom could only buy on break and after they were on the floor for one day. In short I was afraid someone would damage the speakers had I left them in. So I took them out and the next day went and picked up the cabinets. but the store was closing and i did not have time to mark the wires. I have no idea now what wire goes anywhere on the speakers and the plate to connect the stereo speakers to. I looked online but nothing or no scamatic. Does someone know where to connect all of these wires? Or have a scamatic. Im dieing to hear these speakers they look like monsters. thanks tim

TheHills44060
11-23-2013, 01:53 PM
Tim is there any way you could post a quick pic of all the wires? That may help identify what each one is and where it should connect.

harley .guy07
12-10-2013, 02:58 PM
I would think there should be markings of some sort on the circuit board of the crossover for woofer,midrange,tweeter. or w,m,t. If not you are going to have to find a schematic of the crossover in order to see which circuits are for what.

Glen B
12-14-2013, 06:39 PM
Post closeup pics of the crossover board and speaker terminals if you need to identify those as well. I have owned Cerwin Vega D-9s, 380SEs and AT-15s in past years.

redrocker
01-01-2014, 06:39 AM
Hey im currently running a set of at15s..if u havent figured it out yet let me know if ya need x-over and or spkr hook ups..i have to remove my woofer and might be able to help