What's your favorite Beatles song? [Archive] - Audio & Video Forums

PDA

View Full Version : What's your favorite Beatles song?

Finch Platte
10-19-2013, 03:21 PM
That oughtta liven the dump up.

:eyesroll:

Mr Peabody
10-19-2013, 04:25 PM
Well we have a large pool to choose from. If I had to narrow it down to one it would be Norweigian Wood.

Jack in Wilmington
10-19-2013, 04:43 PM
That's like trying to pick who makes the best cheeseburger. I'll go with "Got To Get You Into My Life" but only because I played Revolver this afternoon.

ForeverAutumn
10-20-2013, 05:42 AM
Just one is very tough. I'm going to go with Something.

Finch Platte
10-20-2013, 05:48 AM
Right now it's a throw up between I'm Down and Old Brown Shoe. Gonna go with the Shoe, as it'll sound better on a Sunday morning. :)

And what's the deal with cheeseburgers? Why ruin a perfectly good hamburger by putting cheese on it?? I'll never understand you people.

Jack in Wilmington
10-20-2013, 08:22 AM
Right now it's a throw up between I'm Down and Old Brown Shoe. Gonna go with the Shoe, as it'll sound better on a Sunday morning. :)

And what's the deal with cheeseburgers? Why ruin a perfectly good hamburger by putting cheese on it?? I'll never understand you people.

Most restaurants don't even list a hamburger on the menu. Now it's what kind of cheese? Would you like bacon on that?

Just for curiosity, what do you put on your hamburger? Are you jewish? They don't do cheeseburgers.

ForeverAutumn
10-20-2013, 12:29 PM
Just for curiosity, what do you put on your hamburger? Are you jewish? They don't do cheeseburgers.

Yeah, they do. Only the really religious ones who keep kosher don't.

I feel about relish the way Finch feels about cheese on his burger.

MasterCylinder
10-21-2013, 05:11 AM
Well we have a large pool to choose from.

VERY large pool of VERY original work.................

Penny Lane

-- no wait --

In My Life

-- no wait --

Strawberry Fields Forever

-- no wait --

Here, There, and Everywhere.............

3LB
10-21-2013, 05:30 AM
Since it'd be too difficult to really try to drill it down to one, I'll just go with what springs to the front of my mind...

Don't Bring Me Down (Past Masters version) - less polished production and you hear Billy Preston's keys more clearly.

Worf101
10-21-2013, 05:42 AM
"Nowhere Man". Melodic, interesting and it had something to say.

Worf

Swish
10-21-2013, 05:50 AM
That oughtta liven the dump up.

:eyesroll:

I know what you're trying to do here and it's not going to work. At least not with me.:prrr:

Smokey
10-21-2013, 09:40 PM
While my guitar gently weeps :)

Finch Platte
10-22-2013, 03:17 AM
Since it'd be too difficult to really try to drill it down to one, I'll just go with what springs to the front of my mind...

Don't Bring Me Down (Past Masters version) - less polished production and you hear Billy Preston's keys more clearly.

Uh, maybe you meant Don't LET Me Down? Unless you're talking about ELO, and that might be another thread. :p

3LB
10-22-2013, 05:05 AM
yeah, Don't Let Me Down :p

and Don't Bring Me Down is my least favorite ELO song.