Movie Time At The Beach [Archive] - Audio & Video Forums

PDA

View Full Version : Movie Time At The Beach

Jack in Wilmington
09-18-2013, 06:37 AM
We're on vacation at OBX this week and we've setup to have movie time in the Media Room after dinner around 7:30. Monday night we watched Red. We all enjoyed this one. Top notch cast and plenty of action. Last night we watched Star Trek Into Darkness. Again quite enjoyable. Of course we had to pause a few times when they took previous story lines and changed them around. The people that had seen it in the theater even picked up some lines that they had missed before. I need to see it again before commenting. Tonight we'll tackle Olympus Has Fallen. After the movie there is always time for the pool (heated to 90 degrees) and some wine.

Hyfi
09-18-2013, 06:39 AM
Is this an Invite or just a Nya-Nya?

Jack in Wilmington
09-18-2013, 07:00 AM
Is this an Invite or just a Nya-Nya?

I figured you were working too hard to be able to take a week off. Maybe I was wrong.

Hyfi
09-18-2013, 07:03 AM
I figured you were working too hard to be able to take a week off. Maybe I was wrong.

I have actually never been to OBX, but plan to some day. You are having some nice weather for sure.

Jack in Wilmington
09-18-2013, 12:48 PM
I have actually never been to OBX, but plan to some day. You are having some nice weather for sure.

If you go on to Outer Banks & House Rentals | Carolina Designs (http://www.carolinadesigns.com) and check out property #966 (Stork Landing) that's where we're at.