Infinity IRS Delta / Gamma no servo [Archive] - Audio & Video Forums

PDA

View Full Version : Infinity IRS Delta / Gamma no servo

Alen
09-09-2013, 10:50 AM
Hello

Does anyone have experience with Infinity IRS Delta / Gamma but no servo???
Whether it is an acceptable price 1350 Euro for those speakers?

Link

Infinity IRS Delta / Gamma Referenzlautsprecher in Köln - Boxen, Lautsprecher, Kopfhörer kaufen und verkaufen über private Kleinanzeigen (http://www.quoka.de/hifi-audio-tv-video-foto/boxen-lautsprecher-kopfhoerer/c7265a116905411/infinity-irs-delta-gamma-referenzlautsprecher.html)

Thank you for your answers

harley .guy07
09-09-2013, 07:06 PM
I am not sure about the price but I have heard that the IRS Infinities are very hard to power but I am not sure if those were the model they were referring to. What kind of amp are you planning on running them with. I would suspect that a very high current amp would be needed and if you have not got one or have no thought of going to a high current amp they might not be the right speaker at any price. But as far as personally I have replaced drivers in several infinity speakers from different series back in the 90's when I worked in the industry but have not worked directly with that model. They were very sought after good speakers in their day but do not know what that model would be worth and what would be a good price.

Alen
09-10-2013, 03:38 AM
I have an amplifier NAD 208 2x250w 8ohm...
I'm not sure how this would work without SERVO???
I do not know if the price is too low for high quality speakers???