Cool music stream site [Archive] - Audio & Video Forums

PDA

View Full Version : Cool music stream site

Smokey
07-11-2013, 06:33 PM
Just found this web site that list every music artists from every genres (click on Artists On-Demand link). And then it list each artists albums, and every song from each album. Then you can click on the song to listen it.

You can also search a particular song by clicking on Song On-Demand link.

The web site also include multiple radio stations (top of web site) which you can stream.

Music On-Demand - A Better Internet Radio Station on ABetterRadio.com (http://abetterradio.com/ondemand/?l=home)

ned
07-29-2013, 10:58 AM
I can also recommend spotify. com to you. It works similarily. In general the idea of streaming music is very appealing to me.

blackraven
07-29-2013, 04:55 PM
I took a look a the list of the top 30 songs and it reminds me that I can't stand the current state of music and the lack of musician song writers. I am not saying that there is not talent but it just does not compare to the music of my generation.

Hyfi
07-30-2013, 09:00 AM
Thanks for the link, Smokey. I finally found a site that actually has some of the music I listen to that most others don't.

Jack in Wilmington
07-30-2013, 01:01 PM
Is there any good sites for HD music, besides HDTracks?

Smokey
07-31-2013, 02:38 PM
Thanks for the link, Smokey. I finally found a site that actually has some of the music I listen to that most others don't.

You welcome :)

The amount of music selection from every genre is staggering. For example, they list every albums and songs from Elvis Presely that exist. Good way to listen to an album before buying it.

Hyfi
07-31-2013, 02:49 PM
I'm gettin Funky with TM Stevens!