A good long HDMI cable? [Archive] - Audio & Video Forums

PDA

View Full Version : A good long HDMI cable?

ned
07-05-2013, 02:56 AM
Hey guys, which HDMI cable is the longest with good 3D quality? I'm looking for one.

JoeE SP9
07-05-2013, 05:04 PM
If 25' is long enough you could try this one. For ~$12 it's not a huge gamble.
Amazon.com : BlueRigger High Speed HDMI cable with Ethernet, Supports 3D and Audio Return (25 Feet) : Electronics (http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B003XM73P2/ref=oh_details_o04_s00_i00?ie=UTF8&psc=1)

ned
07-08-2013, 02:24 AM
thanks for the answer! Thougth I managed to buy 15m (49' actually!) ConnectionLAB earlier, this one: ConnectionLAB HDC-15 Premium 15m HDMI Cable (http://www.connectionlab.co.uk/product/connectionlab-hdc-15-premium-15m-hdmi-cable#content)

What can I say? It is a good purchase, really, and long! Works great.

Feanor
07-08-2013, 06:40 AM
Hey guys, which HDMI cable is the longest with good 3D quality? I'm looking for one.
My perennial cable recommendation is the check out Blue Jeans Cable, (HERE (http://www.bluejeanscable.com/store/hdmi-cables/hdmi-cable.htm)). The have some discussion of what makes for a good HDMI cable and variety of options whose relative virtues they explain.

blackraven
07-09-2013, 06:56 AM
I second the Blue Jeans HDMI. I own 2 of them and they are of excellent quality and price. Don't get caught up in buying a $150 HDMI cable as they are all pretty much the same except if you need a long run like 20 feet or more. Some have better connectors on them as well. The BJC series one cable is made for longer runs and it is very thick and heavy. And if you are unsure of which Bluejean cable to get then give them a call.

ned
07-22-2013, 11:58 AM
Thanks mates. I'll add BlueJeans on my list to test things :) But as for now I'm happy enough with ConnectionLAB ;)

StevenSurprenant
07-25-2013, 07:38 AM
Amazon.com: Concerned Shopper's review of Monster M1000 HD-8 Ultimate High Speed HDT... (http://www.amazon.com/review/R1EWE1FT2K1QCO/ref=cm_cd_notf_message?ie=UTF8&cdForum=Fx1I6K0RSNLJKEG&cdPage=1&cdThread=Tx14Z85Y2Z9TG9P#MxT2X4MMBVDMLX)

<quote>This review is from: Monster M1000 HD-8 Ultimate High Speed HDTV HDMI Cable (8 feet) (Electronics)
I'll be honest. I ordered the Monster M1000 HD-8 Ultimate High Speed HDTV HDMI Cable (8 feet) based off the amazing promises I read about at Amazon.com.

When my order arrived, I was not disappointed. As the UPS truck was driving down the street with my delivery, my female neighbors began opening their doors and stepping outside. I suspect the Monster M1000 HD-8 Ultimate High Speed HDTV HDMI Cable (8 feet) contains powerful male pheromones.

From the moment I hooked it up, the Monster M1000 HD-8 Ultimate High Speed HDTV HDMI Cable (8 feet) gave me a +10 resistance to energy attacks, +8 Strength, and added 30 feet to my normal leap. I cannot list the specific effects involving the opposite sex as I am still discovering these. And they are many.

The Monster M1000 HD-8 Ultimate High Speed HDTV HDMI Cable (8 feet) also makes my Tuscan Whole Milk, 1 Gallon, 128 fl oz taste much better than before. I've definitely noticed a differnce in color as well. Don't listen to the detractors that say cables don't matter. The Tuscan Whole Milk, 1 Gallon, 128 fl oz is much whiter that before I got my Monster M1000 HD-8 Ultimate High Speed HDTV HDMI Cable (8 feet) and it seems to sound much better when I pour it, as well.

Since owning the Monster M1000 HD-8 Ultimate High Speed HDTV HDMI Cable (8 feet), I have successfully solved 7 crimes in my city, including 4 cold case murders. The local police force is currently wishing to retain my services.

I do have one complaint, and that's that I must watch TV indoors on windy days. Last fall while watching TV outside, we had a windy day and I received notice that hundreds of women were suddenly pregnant, carrying my offspring, up to 12 miles away.

Even though I have not noticed any change in picture quality on my TV, I would whole-heartedly recommend the Monster M1000 HD-8 Ultimate High Speed HDTV HDMI Cable (8 feet) just because owning it has changed my life.</quote>

ned
08-21-2013, 11:01 AM
OMG :D

Well, connectionlab HDMI works no worse on my girlfriend ;)
And Monsters are pretty good, but my mate had problems with it and his TV set...