Movie sequel that wasn't made [Archive] - Audio & Video Forums

PDA

View Full Version : Movie sequel that wasn't made

Smokey
06-02-2013, 09:52 PM
Any movies on your list that you like to see a sequel made.

On my list, couple comes to mind:

ScareFace: They could have made Tony Montana wife to be pregnant, thus Scarface JR :)
http://data.whicdn.com/images/22034563/scarface-michelle-pfeiffer-al-pacino_large.jpg

History Of World Part I: At the end of this Mel Brook's film, few clips of its sequel History Of World Part II was previewed. But it never materialized.
http://goodcinema.ru/files/node_images/22_2.jpg

City Slickers I&II: I wish they do another sequel to these two hilarious films.
http://s3.amazonaws.com/auteurs_production/images/film/city-slickers-ii-the-legend-of-curlys-gold/w448/city-slickers-ii-the-legend-of-curlys-gold.jpg

Robert-The-Rambler
06-04-2013, 03:22 PM
Spaceballs 2: The Search For More Money

The Last Starfighter 2

A real version of Smokey and the Bandit 2 that follows the first one properly!!!

Smokey
06-04-2013, 07:46 PM
Spaceballs 2: The Search For More MoneyI think you better let the sleeping dog lie :D

Worf101
06-06-2013, 05:16 AM
Hey.... better "Spaceballs 2" than anything involving Pontiac Firechickens and any fads from the 70's.

I agree Smoke. "History of the World Part Deux" needs to be made and should've been made.

Sequels I'd like to see:

"Let the Right One In... Again" - It'd be nice to see how the young boy keeps his vampire honey supplied with blood.

"They Live... In the House Next Door!" - I'd like to see how earth fared and the revolution proceeded against the skullfaces.

"Return to Salem's Lot" - Govt realizes that vamps exist and seek feels it's the perfect place to dispose of undesirables without a trace.

"Galaxy Quest II - Journey to Sigorney's Boobs" - You figure it out.

These are just what I could think of off the top of my pointy little haid.

Worf

Smokey
06-06-2013, 08:29 PM
"Galaxy Quest II - Journey to Sigorney's Boobs" - You figure it out.

That gets my vote :thumbsup:

Recently I saw her on TV and she looks as hot as ever. Time has been kind to her.

Feanor
06-07-2013, 04:12 AM
"Let the Right One In... Again" - It'd be nice to see how the young boy keeps his vampire honey supplied with blood.
Worf
No need for a sequel, the original suggests the ending.

Robert-The-Rambler
06-07-2013, 06:24 PM
That gets my vote :thumbsup:

Recently I saw her on TV and she looks as hot as ever. Time has been kind to her.

Somehow they seemed to get bigger. Maybe she has a pair of tumors growing on her chest.

Worf101
06-11-2013, 06:42 AM
Somehow they seemed to get bigger. Maybe she has a pair of tumors growing on her chest.

Silence Dog! Infidel Blasphemer!!!! Sin not against the bosom's of bounty!!!!

Worf

Worf101
06-11-2013, 06:45 AM
One more:

"Independence Day 2" - I figure by the time the Aliens come back, our "I.S.F" Interstellar Space Forces" should be jest about ready to meet em in full space combat!

Worf

Jack in Wilmington
06-11-2013, 01:25 PM
Maybe "Fast Times at Ridgemont College

Animal House 2

Smokey
06-11-2013, 06:39 PM
Maybe "Fast Times at Ridgemont College"

That is brilliant :thumbsup:

Too bad history teacher Mr. Hand won't be there.