Is Billy Squire Gay? [Archive] - Audio & Video Forums

PDA

View Full Version : Is Billy Squire Gay?

nobody
04-21-2004, 09:12 AM
discuss...

Gresh
04-21-2004, 09:37 AM
discuss...

I'm not sure if this is a tongue in cheek post (no pun intended) - however, even if it is - it's tasteless and sophmoric at best. Very disapointing stuff.

ForeverAutumn
04-21-2004, 09:41 AM
Now, if you'd have asked me that question 25 years ago I would have been very upset at the thought of it. I spent many a teenage fantasy on Billy in his spandex pants and tight cut-off T-shirts. ;)

But nowadays, I have to say that you missed an option on your poll.....who cares.

Jim Clark
04-21-2004, 10:00 AM
discuss...

So, what brought this on?

I have personal and wide ranging opinions on gays in general. I think I'll keep them to myself for the time being if only to keep Gresh from blowing an aneurysm.

jc

nobody
04-21-2004, 10:10 AM
So, what brought this on?

I have personal and wide ranging opinions on gays in general. I think I'll keep them to myself for the time being if only to keep Gresh from blowing an aneurysm.

jc

Some drunk people were discussing this the other night and I thought it was funny...considering I am pretty sophmoric at best in what I find funny. I actually laughed at that all midget western if anyone else remembers it.

That, and it's been slow around here lately and it seems just the word gay seems to stir conversation these days. Just bored and picking scabs.

Dave_G
04-21-2004, 10:14 AM
I heard that he regularly packs the Hershey Highway.

Dave

Stone
04-21-2004, 10:27 AM
I think lyrics like "you put the magic in me" (from "My Kinda Lover") say it all.

DarrenH
04-21-2004, 10:45 AM
I don't know.

But he likes to do "The Stroke".

With whom or what would be his bidness I guess.

-Jar-
04-21-2004, 10:51 AM
this thread is so gay

Woochifer
04-21-2004, 10:51 AM
I don't know, he didn't look too happy in that video for "Rock Me Tonight" but on the other hand looks very happy in some of his vintage concert clips. So, I'd have to say that he's more gay when playing live than when he's in a studio shooting a clip. Didn't see him today, so I can't tell you if he's gay at this very moment.

Mr MidFi
04-21-2004, 10:58 AM
Only if he listens to The Smiths.

(I'm kidding! Kidding, I say!)

ForeverAutumn
04-21-2004, 11:27 AM
I think lyrics like "you put the magic in me" (from "My Kinda Lover") say it all.

Hmmmm. I never thought of those lyrics that way, but now that you mention it....

From the same song.... "I can see you comin' on me, and I can't ask for more"

:confused:

MindGoneHaywire
04-21-2004, 11:44 AM
I'll vote if the question is, 'is his music gay? Otherwise I couldn't care less what he does with another man in the privacy of his rump.

I will, however, offer the following anecdote: a friend went to the Lone Star about 15 years ago or so to see Robert Gordon, whose drummer once played with Billy Squier. He goes to take a p*ss & notices that the guy in the stall next to him is Billy Squier.

"Hey, didn't you used to be Billy Squier?"

nobody
04-21-2004, 11:52 AM
OK yeah, but was Billy peakin'?

And, of course, feel free to expand to his music if you feel the urge. I was done after In the Dark, but that record actually had some good tunes.