In the mood [Archive] - Audio & Video Forums

PDA

View Full Version : In the mood

dean_martin
05-11-2013, 08:25 AM
What song makes your significant other frisky? Admittedly, guys don't need much, but it seems that the female psyche needs a little coaxing. It's generally a mystery as to what works and the lesser species, i.e., male, often stumbles upon the trigger by happenstance. A particular song may not be the thing for everyone; however, I stumbled upon a song that seems to work. Of course it must be used sparingly and timing is everything. I'm taking a huge chance sharing this secret.

Anyhow, the song is Hook and Ladder by Nancy Sinatra. It seems to seep into my wife's brain with liberating effect. Any of you brave, desperate souls want to give this a try and report back? The results could advance the male species by light years (if we don't screw it up).

<iframe width="420" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/G4jsgdLQ7kg" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen=""></iframe>

Finch Platte
05-11-2013, 03:47 PM
I've had good luck with Roxy Music's Avalon. Problem is, it's just too damn short (that's what SHE said). For more makeout time, a Pink Floyd DVD works pretty well. That way, if anyone gets bored, they have something else to watch. :-P

Worf101
05-13-2013, 09:02 AM
Hmmmm interesting topic..... Lemme see.... Bobby Womack's "That's the Way I Feel About Ya". or Something by The Mighty Mighty Dells. You know... old school '60's RnB/Soul....

Worf