Wow. Like many before me... [Archive] - Audio & Video Forums

PDA

View Full Version : Wow. Like many before me...

Finch Platte
05-06-2013, 03:42 PM
I give you a better deal than the intended recipient of the post. Our first game is to be a weekly newsletter and receive your Electronic tickets to the next repair and the companies split the costs.

Ain't no way to get the check engine light, but I think I have a good time to time. I am going through the process of moving to the register and it wasn't for the first time.

The pool was not being used and cannot be guaranteed by the end of the month. Hopefully the PANTECH Flex phone to respond to a post with the latest news and information?

Thanks.

3LB
05-06-2013, 06:48 PM
Hmmm... Wha....

Hyfi
05-07-2013, 03:44 AM
Hmmm... Wha....

Either his account was just hacked or he is making a point. I must have missed it too but it looks like he is trying to say that a post with gibberish will stay intact while a relevant thread may get deleted.

Finch Platte
05-07-2013, 04:02 AM
Lol, nice. Not so deep, I'm afraid.

Sometimes my phone freaks out and inserts the word it thinks I'm going to use next. I decided to see where it was going to take me.

It was just so dreadfully boring in here!

MasterCylinder
05-07-2013, 04:36 AM

Every day, I visit here.
Every day, I'm not sure why.
Every day, it's disappointing.

Hyfi
05-07-2013, 08:01 AM
Lol, nice. Not so deep, I'm afraid.

Sometimes my phone freaks out and inserts the word it thinks I'm going to use next. I decided to see where it was going to take me.

Ah, that is funny.

I have a customer that was going to UK for the first time and I explained the difference between the normal pubs and Free Houses, where they can serve more than the local Fullers crap.

I got an email from her saying that "Every time I go into a Treehouse I think of you".

Spellcheck changed the word from Freehouse to Treehouse without her realizing it.

Technology sucks!

Hyfi
05-07-2013, 08:20 AM
Every day, I visit here.
Every day, I'm not sure why.
Every day, it's disappointing.

Sorry, there are no new posts to view.

You may search for posts updated during the previous 24 hours, here

ForeverAutumn
05-07-2013, 10:57 AM
I got an email from her saying that "Every time I go into a Treehouse I think of you".

Spellcheck changed the word from Freehouse to Treehouse without her realizing it.

Technology sucks!

Okay, I have one! My vet is Dr. Berman. I sent her an email one day and my phone autocorrected to call her Dr. Bedlam. :)

Luckily she has an excellent sense of humour.