View Full Version : Paging Swishy (OT)

ForeverAutumn
04-20-2004, 07:16 PM
LEAFS!!!

Good Luck on Thursday my friend. :p

Swish
04-22-2004, 03:40 PM
GO FLYERS

I like their chances this year. They just had 4 days of rest after disposing of the dreaded Devils in 5 games and we have home-ice advantage, while your Leafs had to go to 7 to beat Ottawa and have to travel to Philly with only one night off.

I guess we'll have to wait and see, eh Fall Girl?

Swish

ForeverAutumn
04-23-2004, 05:09 AM
GO LEAFS

I like their chances this year.

Swish

I couldn't agree more! :p

Swish
04-23-2004, 05:38 AM
I couldn't agree more! :p

Very funny Fall Girl. All the Leafs need to do now is win 4 out of 6. Can they do it? Hmmm, I don' t think so. I smell a Stanley Cup for Philadelphia this year. They need Kim Johnson back in the lineup, but even without him they still shut down the Leafs pretty well.

Swish

Swish
04-26-2004, 03:29 AM
FLYERS!!!

Good Luck on Thursday my friend. :p

Ok, hapless was a cheap shot. I expect they'll win at least one game at home to tease you Toronto fans before losing in 5. :-) I actually think they outplayed the Flyers in game two, and the game stats back me up on that, but it comes down to goals scored and Esche is stopping nearly everything that comes his way, which can't be said for EDDIE.

Swish Baby

ForeverAutumn
04-26-2004, 05:31 AM
First my beloved Toronto Rock Lacrosse team got slaughtered 19 - 10 in the semi-final game that would have (should have) taken them to the Champions Cup game which would have been played here in TO. The game was a total upset with them losing to a team that they had beat 3 games to 1 this season. Like the Leaf/Flyers game. The Rock totally out played the Buffalo Bandits, but we couldn't stop a goal to save our lives and Buffalo's goalie played what was probably his best game ever.

Then I come home to watch the exact same thing happen to the Leafs. I wouldn't call that game a slaughter by any means, but we did outplay you and only lost because of the goaltending. But don't get too comfortable in your lead, Swishy my friend. The Leafs played a much stronger game than they played in game one. Sundin is back in action. And I think that Eddie still has a few more shutouts left in him this season.

Be prepared to come back from N'awrlins to a 2-2 tie.