Gallery [Archive] - Audio & Video Forums

PDA

View Full Version : Gallery

dakatabg
03-20-2013, 09:26 PM
When I go to the audioreview gallery it transfers me to the golf site and I can't upload any pictures, it is only me or it is for everyone?

JohnMichael
03-21-2013, 01:36 AM
There is a banner on top for Golf Review but the rest are photo's of gear and the audio gallery.

dakatabg
03-21-2013, 08:09 AM
I see that but when I try to upload a photo it wants me to have an account at the golfreview to upload a photo!

winston
04-03-2013, 12:24 PM
When I go to the audioreview gallery it transfers me to the golf site and I can't upload any pictures, it is only me or it is for everyone?

no, your not alone same deal here,

dakatabg
04-03-2013, 12:47 PM
I know but no one does anything to fix it so I gave up

JohnMichael
04-03-2013, 01:34 PM
I know but no one does anything to fix it so I gave up

Mods do not have the ability to fix it. That takes an Admin. Have you exceeded the amount of photos you can add.

TheHills44060
04-09-2013, 02:10 PM
Yep dakatabg I just tried to upload my first photo and ran into the same problem. I get jettisoned to golfreview!?!? Golf stinks.

winston
04-15-2013, 07:52 AM
guys I still cant figure out the up load or down load process since the site starts switching to golf review.... But you can still find all your (photo/pics)

maybe y'all know this but I'll share it anyway. "when you go to the (gallery) and it jets you over to the golf review, used the alphabet buttons to find your name, when you find it (click on your name) and you'll be able to see all your photos, or other members photos with the same search pattern..

if anyone learns to process the new up load, please do share....

Feanor
04-26-2013, 06:05 AM
guys I still cant figure out the up load or down load process since the site starts switching to golf review.... But you can still find all your (photo/pics)

maybe y'all know this but I'll share it anyway. "when you go to the (gallery) and it jets you over to the golf review, used the alphabet buttons to find your name, when you find it (click on your name) and you'll be able to see all your photos, or other members photos with the same search pattern..
Thanks but this is hardly a satisfactory state-of-affairs.

if anyone learns to process the new up load, please do share....
I have used the yesterday morning I used the Advanced > Insert Image facility successfully to upload pics from my. When I tried to edit my post this afternoon with another upload, it failed. When I tried to upload a either a .jpg or .png file, it fails, telling my that "only jpg, jpeg, png, gif types" may be uploaded.

Just now I successfully uploaded the following, but this is new post, not an edit.

winston
04-28-2013, 01:19 PM
Thanks but this is hardly a satisfactory state-of-affair.... that's so true :)

thanks for the feedback Bill, I'll be trying to navigate that path later!! oh BTW that pics must be one of your D I Y, nice :thumbsup: