New forum over at Dagogo [Archive] - Audio & Video Forums

PDA

View Full Version : New forum over at Dagogo

atomicAdam
03-20-2013, 09:46 AM
Hey All -

There is a new forum over at Dagogo.com.

Forum | Dagogo (http://dagogo.com/forum)

The goal of the forum is to promote civil discourse about our wonderful audiophile hobby.

Check it out.

harley .guy07
03-20-2013, 10:07 AM
I checked it out and it looks pretty simple and easy to navigate. The content and users will come in time, I will keep checking it to see how it comes along.

hifitommy
04-25-2013, 04:27 PM
i do not understand why one would guide somone else AWAY from this site, which used to be quite active and informative. whereas we do not miss some of the chihuahuas that once frequented the forums here, i think we should encourage active participation right here.

Sir Terrence the Terrible
04-25-2013, 06:46 PM
i do not understand why one would guide somone else AWAY from this site, which used to be quite active and informative. whereas we do not miss some of the chihuahuas that once frequented the forums here, i think we should encourage active participation right here.

This confused me as well, and coming from a site administrator at that.

Maybe we are missing something here......

TheHills44060
04-25-2013, 06:52 PM

This confused me as well, and coming from a site administrator at that.

Maybe we are missing something here......
My sentiments exactly.