Technics direct drive turntable system sl-2000 by Matsushla, plays 33s & 45s [Archive] - Audio & Video Forums

PDA

View Full Version : Technics direct drive turntable system sl-2000 by Matsushla, plays 33s & 45s

grandma
03-15-2013, 02:43 AM
This wonderful turntable was used by my husband (now dec'd) about 25 years ago, whenhe used to DJ..he built his own loudspeaker case into which he put Moniter Gold loudspeakers, and built his own amplifier. Unfortunately, after he died my son said he had done the wiring so that he (the son) could not understand it. So ever since I have had it standing by, but I know the results one can get fromthis is unequalled; you could never buy such a good quality sound anywhere today. (I believe!). I do not know what to rig it up with to get it going again, as my husband's moniter golds were magnifacent! Can anyone help? Grandma.

JoeE SP9
03-15-2013, 07:10 AM
Hi Grandma;
I and I'm sure others would like to help. We need more information than you have posted. It seems that you don't have a wiring diagram so some detailed pictures showing how things are connected is essential.