So..... [Archive] - Audio & Video Forums

PDA

View Full Version : So.....

bobsticks
02-21-2013, 06:14 PM
...now that Muse has become ubiquitous, thrust into our ears by every radio station on the planet every hour of every day, do y'all cape-wearin', proggy elitists still show the love? Are they still hipster material?

Just wondering because I'm pretty sure at least one of their tunes will soon be co opted as theme music for the USA Network's "Suits" program...Ma-ma-ma-ma-ma-ma-mad-nesssss-nessss....

ForeverAutumn
02-21-2013, 06:26 PM
I quite dislike the new album. I hesitated to buy it based on the two tunes that I had heard (Madness and the Olympic theme song) and my instincts were right. I really wanted to like it. I listened to it for a few weeks but finally had to admit to myself that it just wasn't doing anything for me. I'm on a break and I'll pick it up and give it another shot eventually. Sometimes albums will take a while to grow on me. But I don't have high hopes.

Although I have rewritten Madness for my cats and can frequently be heard walking around the house and serenading them with....

ma ma ma ma ma ma ma ma meow meow meow.

:D

Although, in relation to the album, it really should be, ma ma ma ma ma ma ma ma meh meh meh.

bobsticks
02-21-2013, 06:28 PM
As I suspected.

(Just wanted to say "Hi" FallGirl :-D)

Finch Platte
02-22-2013, 02:02 PM
So if it's about cats, shouldn't it be Meyoose instead of Muse?